- Worker voice and reward management
- Reward Management: A critical text - Google книги
- Account Options
Introduction Janet Druker and Geoff White 2.
Worker voice and reward management
Determining Pay Geoff White 3. Salary Progression Systems Marc Thompson 7.
Executive Reward Stephen Perkins 8. Benefits Angela Wright 9. Occupational Pensions Stephen Taylor Financial Participation Schemes Jeff Hyman International Reward Management Paul R.
- Book Section.
- Total rewards and its effects on organisational commitment in higher education institutions.
- Melvil Decimal System: 658.32;
- Account Options;
- [Article] Compact Wide-Band Multimode Antennas for MIMO and Diversity!
Sparrow , 1. Show More Show Less.
New New. No ratings or reviews yet. Be the first to write a review. Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Open Borders Inc. Save on Nonfiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.go site
Reward Management: A critical text - Google книги
You may also like. Each chapter is written by an academic specialist in the field and provides a survey and critical analysis of recent research on the topic covered. Unlike many prescriptive texts on reward, which tend to concentrate on the techniques and technical details of reward management, this book provides an employee relations perspective on the subject. It takes its starting point from the contested nature of the employment relationship in which different stakeholders will have differing agendas and objectives.
This adjustment — which in itself might seem to be a minor change — reflects the importance of this subject in the context of wider changes in work organisations and in the relationships that they engender. This edition of the book has two new chapters — executive pay and pensions — to reflect the important debates taking place in those areas of reward.
An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology / Ergebnisse der Mikrobiologie und Immunitatsforschung?
- Turkeys Accession to the European Union: An Unusual Candidacy (The Constantinos Karamanlis Institute for Democracy Series on European and International Affairs);
- CRC Press Online - Series: Routledge Studies in Employment Relations.
- Reward Management: A Critical Text - Google 图书.
- Geoff White Janet Druker - AbeBooks.
- Nebraska: Stories.
- Human Resource Management in Construction | Critical Perspectives | Taylor & Francis Group.
No cover image. Read preview. Synopsis This thoroughly revised edition adopts a critical and theoretical perspective on remuneration policy and practices in the UK, from the decline of collective bargaining to the rise of more individualistic systems based on employee performance.
Fully updated to cover the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's reward syllabus, and offering a less prescriptive alternative to current texts for HR practitioners and MBA students, this new edition includes: new chapters on executive reward, pensions and benefits clear routes to assist the student reader in the journey through this complex area a strong contextual framework to enable better understanding The second edition of Reward Managementis an essential read for all those studying or with an interest in human resource management, performance management and reward.
Excerpt Janet Druker and Geoff White This book explores the dimensions of reward management and the direction of policy and practice in recent years.